What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Reimage specializes in 100% Windows OS repair.
- Your PC’s crash history will be uncovered, and the scan will tell you what programs and applications crash most often
- Uses fresh, new files from our online database as needed for up to 1 year!
- Scan Scan your PC and receive a free analysis and detailed scan report.
- Repair Repair & replace damaged, corrupted, deleted files
- Register Purchase your license key and begin restoration.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reimage Plus scores 72.08/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/nhome/index.php?tracking=clickbanknew&banner=0&adgroup=direct&ads_name=direct&keyword=direct, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: reimageplus.com you’ll also be taken through to reimageplus.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)